LA BARNA KOMME HJEM TIL SIN KJÆRE MAMMA VIBEKE

Gjest

/ #79

2015-09-12 22:24

These 4 children could never be returned because their mom was doing drugs and dad was in the army on a contract, he chose to leave at the end of the fostering process. Their bio family was also very messed up, so nobody could take them in. Now they are all ours, but the State of Oregon tried for 7 years to return them to the parents by schooling them, giving them parenting classes and so on and so on. So, when nothing worked, adoption was the answer. With Vibeke, she is nothing close to where the parents of my adopted children were with their lives. She has done everything asked of her even when they wore her out with repeated visits and stalking. Some neighbors made sure of keeping in touch with barnevernet so they would never forget her. So she ended up being part of a witch hunt from somebody who did not like her or her personality. Very weak and in my opinion a non-existant foundation to pull the kids up by the roots and leave them out there to dry up from lack of love from the one they love the most. Well, that did not work because lack of love is not one of moms problems, it is her strength, also after they were removed. She has sent letters, gifts and all she has been allowed to, to make sure they feel her love and know she fights for them. To try to stop her now from loving them in this way and even try to remove the children from relatives houses and split them all into 4 different foster homes is insane. The person trying to do that has no clue, she should be fired by the Norwegian Supreme Court. IN MY OPINION.