TIL STØTTE FOR OFFICE FOR CONTEMPORARY ART NORWAY

Kontakt personen bak underskriftskampanjen

Dette diskusjonstemaet har blitt automatisk laget fra TIL STØTTE FOR OFFICE FOR CONTEMPORARY ART NORWAY-oppropet.

Gjest

2013-02-08 16:38

Força OCA!
Tonje Gjevjon

#2 Signere i blinde ?

2013-02-08 20:28

Trues, hvordan da?
Kan dere begrunne dette? Dere kommer med påstander- men hvor er grunnlaget for påstandene? Signere uten å vite hva man signere på? Finnes det flere sider i denne saken?

Gjest

#3 Re: Signere i blinde ?

2013-02-08 22:40

#2: Tonje Gjevjon - Signere i blinde ?

Dear Tonje,

It is within your rights to really know what transpired and why this request for your support is so urgent. I guess UKS posted this with an assumption that those in the art business in this Country and those around the world who have found OCA's operations of value might have already gotten wind of threats from the ministry of culture towards an institution which as imperfect as some might find it; it and its tireless board and staff have worked very hard with a limited budget promoting Norwegian contemporary art and art activities here at home and abroad. To mention one among several achievements; OCA has been directly or indirectly responsible for some of the representations for this "Lile Land"in in highest profile exhibitions and art projects around the world. Venice, Docuementa, Sydney, Shaja etc. I really do know the history but the last time This country was represented in the international exhibition Asenally in Venice is in the 80s and within the last 6 years this country has had two Artist.

As expensive as it might be in organizing and managing a high profile pavilion like the Nordic Pavilion at Venice, The mister of culture and her employees still expected OCA to use its operation finances to fund Norways representation at this year Biennale. The Minister has since coming into office made pronouncements declaring financial support to the film industry after the success of Konti ki and more millions of tax payers money to the Mela Festival but for some odd reasons She thinks an under funded OCA should be creative with its finances and put up high profile exhibitions for this country within their ordinary operational budget.

Gjest

2013-02-09 10:44

OCA is an extremely valuable and necessary organization and support mechanism within the Norwegian cultural sphere, and I am deeply disturbed at the way it is being handled by the Norwegian Ministery of Culture. Peter Watkins, France
gjest

2013-02-11 19:04

Hva er siste trussel? Det er jo ikke tvil om at OCA er vanvittig vanstyrt og trenger en omstrukturering siden de bruker meste parten av budsjettet sitt på husleie og administrasjon og en mindredel på faktisk kunststøtte....
gjest 2

#6 Re: enig

2013-02-11 19:24

Gjest

#7 UKS uttaler seg på kunstkritikk.no

2013-02-12 16:36

Gjest

2013-02-17 20:25

Det er jo ikke det kunstfaglige som står i fare og er kritisert, men hvordan midlene disponeres.
Å leie lokale med besøkstall litt over 1000 per år er urimelig bruk av ressurser. Hvorfor å ikke leie et kontor for billigere penge og investere ressursene i internasjonal virksomhet?

Gjest

2021-06-06 07:59

Dette er øyeblikket når kunst blir viktigere enn menneskeheten. Uberettiget til å bruke penger.

Billius Shiphr
Toronto

2021-06-08 08:31

God sorg, dette er så galt. Jeg tror at hele samfunnet bør tenke om sin måte å gjøre forretninger på. Alt er helt galt her. Nylig har jeg snakket med en jente på nettstedet som Omegle, vel, du vet, dette er private online chatter. Så på nettstedet https://coomeet.com/no/omegle Jeg snakket med en jente som forklarte meg den nåværende kunsttilstanden i Norge. Jeg tror mange mennesker bør tenke på verdier.